Jeffrey H. Fox, DDS
Dr Jeffrey Fox attended Columbia University in Manhattan, graduating with a BS in Chemistry and Mathematics. He attended SUNY at Buffalo Dental School, earning his doctorate in Dentistry in 1984. Dr Fox founded and has directed five dental practices in Long Island since 1986. He is recognized as “One of America’s Top Dentist” by the Consumers Research Council of America.
Dr Fox has written extensively about his work in cosmetics and dental Implants. He has been published in various local media, been heard on the radio, and has been interviews and televised. He has mentored and taught various cosmetic, dental, and implant procedures over the past 28 years. He is recognized as a pioneer in the field of dental implants by many of his colleagues.
Dr Fox has placed over 30,000 Dental Implants. He travels extensively learning the most advanced techniques from the leading surgeons in the world. He has studied under the masters in the field; learning “All on Four” and Teeth in a Day” concepts from Palo Malo in Portugal, Bone Grafting procedures in the Dominican Republic under Dr. Sam Lee, and lateral wall sinus lifts from Dr Petrongaro, Dr Pikos and Dr Salaam.
Dr Fox is a member of:
• Diplomate in the international Academy of Dental Implantology
• AGD-Academy of General Dentistry
• NYSDS-New York State Dental Society
• SCDS-Suffolk County Dental Society
• AOI-Academy of Oral Implantology
• AID-Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• DOCS-Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
• IAMDI-International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
• Fellow of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
• Master, International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
• Who’s Who in Dentistry